|Feeder News & Solutions||August, 2010|
TO ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO OUR 65TH YEAR IN BUSINESS!
We’re saying THANK YOU by offering savings on new equipment orders.
See COUPON below.
|SAVE MONEY! ON NEW EQUIPMENT. REPAIR OR RETOOL EXISTING FEEDALL EQUIPMENT|
New projects requiring parts Feeders ? Now’s the time to think FEEDALL! If you do not have any “NEW NEEDS” then its a great time to consider purchasing the necessary spare parts to keep your FEEDALL running at its best! Avoid purchasing replacement equipment and production downtimes by keeping ALL your FEEDALL’S in tip top shape. Keep your Feedall equipment running efficiently and up to date for current production requirements with the following services: Evaluation
If your existing unit is not performing as well as it should, a service call may be required. This will allow our staff to inspect the unit and provide recommendations on spare parts and other maintenance issues. These visits are offered at a discounted rate when parts are purchased as a result of the trip.
Older units can be evaluated and updated with new components. A fresh coat of paint can make your old feeder seem like new.
New tooling can be designed for existing units. If you have a new part you wish to feed just supply us a sample. Our engineers will evaluate your current equipment and design new tooling to accommodate your request
Provide your feeder’s serial number and the parts you require and in most cases we will complete a quote within two business days. If you are unable to identify what replacement parts you need we can provide you with a new maintenance manual for a nominal fee.
|FEEDALL INNOVATION AT WORK|
Forging Customer with Vibratory Bowl Feeder problems:
- Shrinking profits and reduction in new business due line down time causing higher direct labor costs.
- Environmentally unfriendly due to noise.
- Ergonomic issues due to height and frequency needed to work on
- Overall high maintenance costs and downtime due to resurfacing and retooling bowls every 3-4 months made them non-competitive.
- Higher direct labor costs to produce parts due to overtime wages that were now required to meet deliveries.
- Determined that the downtime was caused by dumping the 6000# load onto the bowls directly basically beating them to death.
- Supplied a metering type hopper BUILT to withstand the dump and take the abuse instead of the feeder.
- Eliminated violence on feeder and subsequent down time.
- Feedall feeders are designed w/hardened steel cleats and wear areas to increase life and do not require resurfacing.
- Customer was supplied a vertical style chain driven BILLET FEEDER which utilizes cleats not vibration to orient parts, thus reducing noise dramatically.
- Ergonomics was solved because the Model 4800 is floor mounted and designed to elevate parts to desired heights. Hopper and load area is 3-5 feet above floor.
If you are experiencing similar problems, please call or email Randy Sparks, 1-800-942-8101.Email: email@example.com
|FEEDALL WEBSITE TOOL |
LOG ON TO “FIND A FEEDALL” TO SEE HOW WE SOLVED SIMILAR PARTS FEED PROJECTS
Search our extensive case histories and browse completed project information by part or machine fed.
ON ALL NEW EQUIPMENT ORDERS!
FREE SERVICE (U.S.A. & Canada Only) with new equipment orders includes free inspection of existing equipment, free adjustments and/or minor repairs during that visit and recommendations as to tooling replacement and new parts.
PLEASE USE THE SPECIAL CODE “65 YEARS” when ordering.
|Order must be received by 11/30/10. Not valid on existing orders.|
Improving Our Customers’ Profitability
by Improving Productivity since 1946